- Grade and rarity are separate, and each rarity is from G.1 to G.15.
- Shoes can be upgraded using $SAT earned through exercise.
- The amount of $SAT that can be mined is determined according to the rarity and grade of each shoes.
Upgrade success rate(%)
Degrade probability (%)
- The battery means the durability, the more you use the shoes, the more function will be consumed.
- 1 battery means distance of 1 meter. (ex. 4,000 batteries = 4,000 meters)
- By replacing a battery, you can extend the running distance of your shoes, and it will be 100% durability from remaining battery amount.
- If the NFT is upgraded, the battery capacity will be 100%.
- You can replace your shoes by paying $SAT one time per month (from the 1st to the last day of every month) per a NFT.
- If the battery goes down, you may be penalized from the $SAT mining reward.
- All shoes are all-rounder type.
- There is a difference in the amount of mining depending on the rarity of the shoes.
Depending on the rarity of the synthetic material, the shoes of the upper rarity are made with a 100% probability.
- Synthesis is possible when the rarity is the same, level 15 Max.
- ex. Normal G.15 + Normal G.15 = Rare
- If the rarity and level match, it is possible to combine to the next level.
- The material used for synthesis will be incinerated.