The mining amount of SAT is determined according to the rarity and grade of shoes.
- All shoes are all-rounder type.
- If you break the speed limit, you won't be able to mine.
- Depending on the rarity of the shoes, the mining amount varies.
- The battery means durability of shoes.
- 1 battery is 1 meter. (ex. 4,000 batteries = 4,000 meters)
- By replacing a battery, you can extend the running distance of your shoes, and it will be 100% durability from remaining battery amount.
- If the NFT is upgraded, the battery capacity will be 100%.
- Battery can be replaced by paying SAT once a month (from the 1st to the last day of month) per a NFT.
- If the battery goes down, you may be penalized from the $SAT mining reward.
Depending on the rarity of the synthetic material, the shoes of the upper rarity are made with a 100% probability.
- Synthesis is possible when the rarity is the same, level 15 Max.
- ex. Normal G.15 + Normal G.15 -> Rare G.1
- If the rarity and level match, it is possible to combine to the next level.
- The material used for synthesis will be burned.
- Shoes can be upgraded using SAT.
- The amount of SATs required to upgrade varies by current grade.